You mean, your little Layne is going to look like this when he gets bigger? AHhhh so cute! Watch out for all the girlies calling your house. THis is such a great picture. What does his little " I love Sticker" say? Cute Cute!
I see Hayden in the top picture and Tatum in the bottom one. Soo cute!
Awww...such a cute little man! Hope he had a great bday!
happy Birthday Beau.
happy belated birthday beau. what a cute picture :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You mean, your little Layne is going to look like this when he gets bigger? AHhhh so cute! Watch out for all the girlies calling your house. THis is such a great picture. What does his little " I love Sticker" say? Cute Cute!
I see Hayden in the top picture and Tatum in the bottom one. Soo cute!
Awww...such a cute little man! Hope he had a great bday!
happy Birthday Beau.
happy belated birthday beau. what a cute picture :)
Post a Comment