Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Post Away!

Okay, so I'm curious about who reads this blog and how I know you. So here's the deal...

Post a comment w/ your name, how I know you and a link to your blog (if you have one). On October 10th I will randomly draw three names and each will receive one set of holiday blocks(found here)*.

Sound fun? Post Away!

*Sets sent randomly. One holiday for one person.

p.s. The tie tack that Beau is wearing in his kid pic says "I {heart} boxing"

36 comments:

Sonda said...

Hey, I get to be first! I am in the 7th ward and I lvoed having you here. I'm still so sad you moved (for me and my girls). I love keeping up with your blog. You have such a cute family.
My Blog

Josh and Shalae said...

My name is Shalae. I'm your cousin-in-law. I think your kids are the cutest! I hope little Layne is doing well after his surgery and the infection and all:)Here's my blog: www.crazycrowthers.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

Chelsea, we met through blogging {via Shannon Petersen via my sister, Hillary} and then we met for reals and had one really really long fun Friday night.

Mands Glenn said...

It goes back to the W.P days and all the Provo Parties. I miss you girlie. I totally remember clubbing with you at Harry O's too! I miss those days. Ummm. . . so that is where I know you and I better win some of those crafy blocks, because I am so not creative. PICK ME PICK ME!

Anonymous said...

I don't really know you! I ran into your blog from Jocelyn's but I like free stuff!

My blog is http://www.findingautumn.com

Seriously... said...

Ego....it's just me. You used to be my couchmate back in the day. And our secretary (remember that???) i love reading your blog. this is a good idea, i'm always curious who reads mine.

Beau & Lenette said...

we were summer roomies at RG and off campus way way back...11 years ago, YIKES! We had some fun times...road trip to LA with Lauren was a blast! Love your craftiness and your cute cute babies! Could you share instructions on how to make the photo blocks...please :)

angie j. said...

yay! aren't blog drawings fun? we we go way back - seems like windsor park was decades ago! http://angietalk.blogspot.com.

love ya ego!

Shareen said...

Well, you married my cute, cute, cute, nephew. How is that for some big time sucking up. haha I love reading your blog. The blocks are so cute. I told my R.S. ladies about them and they are dying to see them.

cortnieb said...

We go back to the WP times as well!! Buuut you don't need to draw my name...p.s. are we still cool with me buying the 3 sets??????

Marshall, Lauren and Walker said...

I LOVE your blog!!! Probably my favorite blog to read because you post all the time, have the cutest pictures and crafty ideas, and you are HILARIOUS! This is Lauren and Marshall Banks by the way. Our blog is www.marshalllaurenandwalker.blogspot.com

Audrey said...

I'm always curious for your updates, and cute pictures of your family... I'm always up for a fun drawing! This is Audrey,and My blog is www.jeffaudreycaitlynn.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

Yeah! How fun! So my hubby knows yours through school and mutual friends. You know what our blog is already but here is a reminder www.brandonandkrystalclo.blogspot.com
I hope I win, the blocks are super cute!

Krystal

Sharley said...

Well I am part of the huge Fullmer Family. I love to see your family grow up. I love checking out your blog. Your blocks are the cutest thing! I want you to live in my ward! I hope I'm on your good list and so you pick me! Have a great day!

Collen Gehrig said...

Evonne,

It's Colleen and obvi we were roomates...YEAH!! I love your blog for all the cute ideas you have on it!

www.patertots.blogspot.com.

Cami Jo said...

okay....I am your cousin-in-law. I sang at your wedding. Then I moved far away to IDAHO! I love your cute crafts, just as much as I love reading about your blog! I'm excited to do the THANKFUL blocks on Saturday. Hopefully, I win some more!!! I have NO decorations, and I need some to get my house looking festive! Don't forget to put in my name!!!

Cami Jo said...

oops. By the way my blog is www.funfamillyoffour.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Okay..sorry I've been a blog checking slacker but since you were private you weren't showing up on my reader and blah blah blah but now I have a system so I'll regularly check blogs that aren't on my reader! Whew! okay...my name is Julie...we know each other from BYU, Windsor Place, through Ang and Sharn!

Shanna said...

Ok I'm Shanna your sister in law by marriage not blood! Lol & I wanna win so pick my name even though I'm doing them anyways!

shannon said...

duh...WP days also here. and lots of fun times since then! http://petersens-2.blogspot.com. and pick me since i'm not so crafty!

Margaret said...

Don't blog anymore but will still check on yours. I am your sister-in law through Beau's cousin. I know, I am so lucky to have you as family. pick me! pick me!

Rachelle Sharp said...

Hey Evonne! This is Rachelle, your old college-days roommate. I love checking up on your cute blog. Thanks for being so awesome!

Kim and Chet said...

I think you have the record for most posts! This is Kim I'm Beau's aunt and your "aunt-in-law". We love your little babies and I envy your creative talents! (can't wait for Super Saturday!)

www.fullmerfamily6.blogspot.com

fubug said...

This kylee. I am your younger cousin,kim and chets kid. so yeah!

James Yvonne and Elise said...

You know me because we have the same name. You know "your name is evonne but you aren't my seester" We have lived together, worked together and got engaged a day apart.
I love blog giveaways!
www.drake-family.blogspot.com

Beal Family said...

Megan...
We met through my mom, and we just love to hang out with you guys!
a you know my blog link ;)

Lana said...

I don't know you, I live in tx and have 6 kiddos and randomly stubbled up on your blog one day.

sandy said...

hi evonne.. its me sandy... I just love visiting your blog.Always so cute and fun! I don't know how you have time to update daily. I'm still trying to figure out how to do everything but I'm lucky to make time to update once a month. I'm going to try to do better. Anyway.. You already have my address. so visit anytime. See ya around.

Mama Claud said...

You know me because you used to live in our ward... then you went and moved on us! Still good friends regardless of were we live.
We love you and your family. We need another game night. Are you up for Hide n' Go Seek? Maybe we will have to call 911 this time Ü.
Claudia

Anonymous said...

Our husbands know each other from school a long time back. And we sit together every Wednesday of the summer at softball. Your blog is so fun to read, its always so cute!

www.marshallandliz.blogspot.com

Teresa! said...

We haven't met, but I'm a friend of Audrey Wood. I found your site through hers, and just love it! I love coming on here and seeing your crafts! Keep em coming! My name is Teresa.

Jocelyn said...

My name is Jocelyn. :) This is fun. I'm not really sure when we first met... but it was back at WP for us, too... through Sharn and Angie. I love seeing what you're up to on your blog, and good job on posting almost every day in September, I loved it! You already know my blog, but I'm following instructions so I can hopefully win. :) www.joceanne.blogspot.com

Kimm said...

Hello Lady...Kimm...We met back many moons ago in provo. Had some good times. Anywho my blog is shimmdoctor.blogspot.com....:)

Starlilly said...

Danielle! You know me, your favorite fellow-blogging coworker :)

Unknown said...

I told you I read this.

--Ryan

Jen B said...

Hi, its Jen your cousin from Cali, we went to Marine World together so long ago and I got you all in for free cuz I'm such a scammer!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin