Friday, October 31, 2008

A Wickedly Good Time








14 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

I'm not going to even ask,because I'm sure you made every single one of those costumes. I love the bat glasses. THey all looked so great and put together. When do they not, though? FUn pics!

Julie said...

Cute!!!! Love the tutus, love the bat glasses...love everything!

hillary said...

Your costumes turned out so cute! Those bat glasses are to die for!

cortnieb said...

Oh my gosh they could NOT look cuter!! What adorable costumes!! I love them! You seriously have some of the cutest kids evonne!

Chelsea said...

I'm totally copying your bat glasses for next year. Did you make them out of black foam?

Guess what? I'm having a craft-a-palooza next Saturday! I really wish you lived closer...

Beau & Lenette said...

too cute! love, love the bat!

Jessica said...

Evonne, your kids are absolutely adorable. I only hope mine will be as cute. Ben an I have set the date for the wedding: March 13 2009and you and Beau are invited to the temple.

Lisa Danielson said...

You are supermom! i bet you made all of those costumes! They are adorable!! So great to see you yesterday!

shannon said...

i was just going to say was mands did. i love the tu-tu and wings on hayden...so cute! and the mummy, to die for!

Josh and Shalae said...

I love the costumes. My favorite is little layne. How cute is that. I never knew witches, bats and mummies could be so stinkin' cute. Good job.

Lindsay said...

Your kids were all so adorable on Halloween...Wait - they're always adorable! So cute! I wish I had a few ounces of your creativity. My cousin Vanessa (who is a baker/cake decorator) made that hamburger pumpkin and totally blew the rest of us out of the water. I mean honestly - she is amazing. The fries were made with the excess pumpkin that was cut out and the rest of the food was REAL. Seriously. It was awesome. I love that picture of Layne & Weston too - he was such a cute Mummy! And I'm loving your picture editing...don't you love photoshop? My parents have photoshop and a few additional programs with it because my brother is really into graphic design and I seriously love when I get a chance to edit pictures - so fun! I am still jealous of your camera, I bet you are loving all the amazing pictures of your cute kids! Enjoy!

JameeMaLee said...

Evonne...
Hi...I saw your comment on my blog. I totally remember you.. You had your babes 3 monthes before me and I was sooo jealous. Yur family is darling..hope your all doing well:)!!

Cami Jo said...

Cute. Cute. Cute. They all look adorable!

Dorothy & Tony said...

for frickin' serious your kids are cute! it is so good to hear from you!
how are you doing? question? how in the hell do i add you to my friends list nd oh yea i got a new calling!
young womans president???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin