Friday, October 17, 2008
...and they don't have enough parking.
Don't get me wrong - I love me some Gardner Village. But I don't think you could pay me enough money to go again when school is out. The parking lot chaos was enough to drive a girl batty.
Other than that, a good time was had by all - the cousins had fun spending the day together and running around trying to complete the witch scavenger hunt. My kids had more fun than they knew what to do with - a day at Gardner Village and "Mickey Donald's" at the park? What more could they ask for?
Mom is tired. 













Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
i totally felt the same way about Thanksgiving POint yesterday and the scarecrow festival. so many kids running around and parents just gabbing with eachother to completely neglect their children. buggin'! at least the kids had fun (even if us mom's didn't!)
super cute pics!! I am feeling your UEA pains here in SOCAL...everyone decided to go to Disneyland and ruin my day there!! Rude freaking Utards!! hehe!! Im not kidding I thought I was in SLC for a little while!
I am in LOVE with your new camera! I'm so jealous, I have my Canon EOS Rebel XTi on my Christmas list, but it's been on my list for some time now so who knows. But those are some great pictures! I love them! You could definitely turn professional if you so desired...It's always been one of my dreams! Lucky!!!
Your pictures turned out so dang cute! I loved them we did have fun right? I think your camera is great I bet you love it!
Oh my heck...I KNOW!!! It was SOOO busy when we went Thurs that I was lucky to find a parking spot AND we could hardly walk through the paths. It was NUTS! But the kids did have fun too. I had to skip out on some fudge this time b/c the line was out the door...CRAZY!!!
Post a Comment