Monday, October 06, 2008

Update-a-Rama

It's been (and will continue to be) a very busy week. Super Saturday is this weekend, so I'm a busy lady getting everything together. My cute husband cut wood for 2 hours last night and tomorrow I'll be sanding everything down to be ready to paint and assemble.

Anyway, I'll be sure to update on how it all goes.

I know there are several of you that wanted to purchase sets or individual holidays (premade - not for Saturday). If you're still interested, will you leave a comment so I get a good count? I'm excited to make them, just want to make sure I have supplies in order.

Also, anyone else almost done with their Christmas shopping yet? ;) Black Friday will be my last shopping day (besides, obviously, stocking fillers, etc.) this year and I'm feeling really proud!

Any new recruits for the big shopping day? We're known to get pretty crazy!

xoxo,
me

10 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm totally in. We'll be in Utah, staying in Sjordan.

I don't think my inlaws are crazy enough to do it with me, so it's either me alone or with some awesome co-conspirators {this is the part where you come in}!

stephanie said...

I love Black Friday and I we're usually up in Utah. So I may have to hit you up this year!!!

jami said...

I CAN'T believe you are already done with christmas! You definitely win mother of the year.

shannon said...

i totally want to join you and shanna...we'll have to see how uncomfortable i am by that time. there are a few things that i for sure need to get...keep your eye out for a Leapster!

Jocelyn said...

You are almost DONE with your Christmas shopping?! Holy cow, you are way ahead of me. Nice job! I haven't even thought about it yet. I'll probably be paying for it later, good thing for online shopping. :)

hillary said...

I so wish I could do Black Friday shopping with you! I only have WalMart & KMart. Boo!

Julie said...

Yeah I'm not even close to getting Christmas shopping done and normally I'd love to go shopping with you on Black Friday but I'm not CRAZY! J/K I really would love to go but I'll be out of town. Maybe next year!

cortnieb said...

Ok first you know I am wanting to purchase your adorable blocks!! and second, I LOVE the day after thanksgiving shopping (I nev call it "black friday" cause there is NOTHING "black" about it for me it is pure HAPPINESS!!!) Have soo much fun shopping!! I can't wait for it this year!!

Kim and Chet said...

Holy cow! I haven't even started shopping...well, we bought one thing but that is it! Good for you ;)

Sharley said...

I am totally interested in the blocks. How much are they? I am willing to buy them unfinished too. Just let me know! Thanks

Blog Widget by LinkWithin