Wednesday, October 15, 2008
I’m a weirdo. I know it. Here’s why.
1. I can touch my tongue to my nose. I can even, technically, stick it UP my nose, but it’s not a talent I’m known to practice often. *ew*
2. I have the world’s deepest bellybutton (maybe not as deep as my husbands, but still). When I was pregnant (and those of you who know me know how large and in charge I was), my bellybutton is still a major innie. I secretly love that it doesn’t pop out – something about that is a little unsettling to me.
3. I know every word to almost every old school 90’s rap song made. “The Humpty Dance”? Alright stop whatcha doin, ‘cause I’m about to ruin the image and style that you’re used to…(I challenge you to a game of horseshoes!)
4. I’m obsessive about my kids noses. They HAVE to be clean or I go nuts. Cold season is the bain of my existence. That and teething.
5. Sometimes I go to bed without brushing my teeth. I know it’s a horrible habit, but sometimes it’s low enough on the priority list that I just neglect it all together.
6. I have a fear of community food. Buffets, pot lucks, etc. I don’t like not knowing a) how my food was prepared and by whom and b) who has touched, sneezed or otherwise contaminated it since it was dished out. I can overcome the fear when necessary, but I would never choose any of the above on my own.
7. I HATE Café Rio. ‘Nuff said.
I am tagging: Angie, Nan, Shannon, Jami & Chelsea
p.s. If anyone can tell me the second song reference in #3, I’ll send you a big fat kiss from West Jordan. You’re my #1 homegirl. Or boy. Do boys really read blogs?


4 comments:
Uh hello: Arrested Development - Tennessee
That brings back such great memories
How can you HATE cafe rio? You're hilarious! And sometimes I go to bed without brushing my teeth too.
you know i'm totally down for these! here i go! and yup, tennessee...a game of horseshoes??
LOL your writing is halarious :). keep up the good prose!
Post a Comment