Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I love:
- Her awesome mis-matched pj's. In order to avoid embarrassing clothing choices during the day, I tend to let the girls have nighttime freedom when it comes to their attire.
- "No Way" Even though it's used to be a little sassier than mom would like at times, it's so darn cute. She honestly thinks she's the cutest person in our family. We can play this game a million times and she will always say "no" about everyone but her when asked. We might have to work on that - diva much? She is cute, though.
- The girls spent a good part of yesterday practicing for Halloween. One would stand inside a door and the other would knock and Trick or Treat. Then they'd switch places. They both had pretend bags significantly full of invisible candy by lunchtime.
- Those big brown eyes. I melt.
- You couldn't hear it very well, but she's got the cutest "Yes" in town. Because of the tooth she knocked out, it's the only word that she says with a slight lisp. Beau jokes about it so much I think he's starting to develop the same habit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
She is so cute!!
Sorry about the truck at wheeler farm. Were you guys not able to find it?? Those pictures turned out cute though!! Who took em??
too cute. the videos are great - to see the little ones in action!
I have to agree with her, she is pretty darn cute! Chet and I just got a kick out of listening to her talk the other night. We can't believe how much she has warmed up to him. She would never go to him before but she was sitting on his lap telling him all about her life the other night! haha. Cute Kids!!!
Post a Comment