Monday, October 20, 2008

Cortnie! Heidi! Read Me!

I'm in the process of making your blocks and should have them done no later than the end of this week - ready to ship or deliver (respectively). Problem is, I do not have an email address for either of you (because I'm a loser and lose things).

Will each of you send me an email at
evonneballard {at} yahoo {dot} com?
Then we can talk payment and delivery options.

Second order of business...
(and this is for everyone reading - not just the special girls mentioned in the post title)?

Do you "follow" other blogs? What does that really mean?
I have two followers of my blog - I kn0w, I know - overwhelming, but I'm not sure exactly what that means. Anyone care to enlighten me?
I'm not the savvy blogger I thought I was apparently.
But I long to be.

1 comments:

Krystal said...

Hey Evonne-
So on the bottom of your dashboard when you log in, there is a section that says "Reading List". When you scroll down there is a link that says "what is following?". This has a bunch of info. on how to follow someone's blog, how to track your followers, etc. I hope that helps!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin