Friday, October 10, 2008

All the winners are preggos (or were very recently)!

Selected by random drawing via Random.org, the winners are:




**Otherwise known as Jocelyn, Shannon & Amanda (respectively) for everyone out there who may not know**

Congratulations, girls! I plan on getting these made in the next week, so I'll be emailing or calling you to arrange for delivery.

lotsa love,
me

5 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

OH MY GOSH I WON!! WHAT?? This is totally my day. I can't wait! Thanks girlfriend. OHh and Joce had her twins. WOW! Thanks, Babes you are the best. Miss ya!

Julie said...

wth? what contest? why didn't i enter?

Jocelyn said...

What awesome news!! I never win anything, seriously! Thanks a ton... I can't wait! Plus, I love Halloween and don't have many cute decorations for it so this is great!

Jocelyn said...

I should take that back about me not ever winning anything... I have a fun blog giveaway thing to do still... after I won from Angie over a year ago and I wanted to pass it along doing it on my blog. Life got in the way but I still plan to do it. :) Anyway, I guess I meant I FEEL like I never win anything. ;) Whatever though... I am just really excited I get that cute EEK!

shannon said...

YAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (sing it like the yahoo commerical!) i am STOKED! i have ZERO thanksgiving decor and i am so psyched. thank you!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin