You are getting to be quite the photographer. The pictures look great! Your girls look like they are best friends! Do they get along pretty well? Maybe you could give me advice...I can't get Carson and Kenzie to get along as well as I'd like. Mainly Kenzie...being the girl...screams at Carson like CRAZY! Drives me nuts! Any tips?
7 comments:
You are getting to be quite the photographer. The pictures look great! Your girls look like they are best friends! Do they get along pretty well? Maybe you could give me advice...I can't get Carson and Kenzie to get along as well as I'd like. Mainly Kenzie...being the girl...screams at Carson like CRAZY! Drives me nuts! Any tips?
I could eat them up too. I love all of their cute faces. The weather looks so nice there.
that is THE cutest picture of little Layne. he's a lil GQ baby with his hair like that.
Those are great pictures! of course it help that the subjects are so stinkin cute!!!!!
Well done! they are way cute! I cant wait to see what you do w- mine! (wink wink) right my fam pic's your doing?
I had Hayden's shirt for Callie (same color even). It's the cutest shirt ever! But of course you'd have great taste! :)
cute cute babes!
Post a Comment