Great Pictures..Your kids are absolutely adorable!!
Fabulous, Evonne. I got as far as installing photoshop last night...now let's see how long it takes me to learn a few things :)I LOVE Hayden's clothes, hair, everything. That haircut is just so adorable on her - then again, ALL your kids are beautiful so it's no surprise
WOW! those pics turned out great!! Your kids are absolutely adorable!!
Very cute! I really need to get Photoshop!
You are becoming quite the photog! I NEED Photoshop. Are you using elements or regular? Maybe my hubby will give it to me for Christmas.
So cute! I love all of them. Such cute kids!! They are all photogenic!You up for taking pictures of my family next?? haha. :)
can you come take pics of my kids:) it didn't go so well for me last week
Oh my gosh Evonne... Cute pictures!! The kids look so good. All of them. Baby Layne is getting too big too fast though. So fun.
So darling=]
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Great Pictures..Your kids are absolutely adorable!!
Fabulous, Evonne. I got as far as installing photoshop last night...now let's see how long it takes me to learn a few things :)
I LOVE Hayden's clothes, hair, everything. That haircut is just so adorable on her - then again, ALL your kids are beautiful so it's no surprise
WOW! those pics turned out great!! Your kids are absolutely adorable!!
Very cute! I really need to get Photoshop!
You are becoming quite the photog! I NEED Photoshop. Are you using elements or regular? Maybe my hubby will give it to me for Christmas.
So cute! I love all of them. Such cute kids!! They are all photogenic!
You up for taking pictures of my family next?? haha. :)
can you come take pics of my kids:) it didn't go so well for me last week
Oh my gosh Evonne... Cute pictures!! The kids look so good. All of them. Baby Layne is getting too big too fast though. So fun.
So darling=]
Post a Comment