haha, who cares about politics?this is where the real news is at!
I totally thought she made the wrong decision! I'm kind of glad. It's like, uh, 'told you so'
yeah, duh sweetheart...should have choose daddy!
I loved the other guy sooo much more than this dummy! Well thats what she gets for not listening to America!
Ya think Deanna? She's a moron! I'm with Sharn...shoulda picked yummy daddy, but I'm pretty sure she effectively ruined his heart FOREVER!!!
No freaking kidding huh! Didn't we all see this one coming....Ahhhh!! What was she thinking...Sorry..any of you Jesse fans.
Maybe she'll call Jason now. Hopefully he's married. I totally liked him better! I was so disappointed when she picked Jesse!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
haha, who cares about politics?
this is where the real news is at!
I totally thought she made the wrong decision! I'm kind of glad. It's like, uh, 'told you so'
yeah, duh sweetheart...should have choose daddy!
I loved the other guy sooo much more than this dummy! Well thats what she gets for not listening to America!
Ya think Deanna? She's a moron! I'm with Sharn...shoulda picked yummy daddy, but I'm pretty sure she effectively ruined his heart FOREVER!!!
No freaking kidding huh! Didn't we all see this one coming....Ahhhh!! What was she thinking...Sorry..any of you Jesse fans.
Maybe she'll call Jason now. Hopefully he's married. I totally liked him better! I was so disappointed when she picked Jesse!
Post a Comment