Wednesday, November 05, 2008
So, as you've probably noticed (or not), I'm trying out ads on my blog. Just to see if it's worth the money - potentially I could make some.
SO...
Help a girl out. Click on the link, check it out, help me earn money. It can't take that much of your time. :)
Much love,
Evonne
p.s. Who is in Wasilla, Alaska looking at my blog? I'm so intrigued! Seriously, check the map on the right sidebar. Sarah? Can you read this? I'd love to know who all the international readers are as well. Everyone - comment away, please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I got the blocks the other day!! I love them!! Thank you so much for doing them!! You are the best!
I clicked! : )
I just started another website with ads on it to. It called That's a Steal of a Deal..look on my website for the link.. except I am supposed to update it with great deals and all, and I am one big slacker! Let me know how it pays off for ya..
P.S... I want info on black friday woman! I want in!!!!
so honestly is it making you $$ ?
I thought about doing them when I first started blogging but I was skeptical and I haven't done it.
Post a Comment