Thursday, November 20, 2008
8 Shows I like to watch:
1- America’s Next Top Model
2- The Amazing Race
3- Dancing w/ The Stars
4- Jon and Kate Plus8
5- Heroes
6- Day’s of Our Lives (and I’m hating it so much right now)
7- The Hills
8- Ellen
8 Restaurants I Like To Eat At:
1- Cheesecake Factory
2- Wok King Cafe
3- Red Robin
4- PF Chang’s
5- Goodwood
6- Buona Vita (Lunches @ NuSkin)
7- Wendy’s
8- Macaroni Grill
8 Things That Happened Today:
1- Cleaned the House
2- Took a Shower
3- Finished Brie’s Baby Shower Gifts
4- Finally Made My OWN “Thankful” Block Set
5- Picked Up Toys (more than once)
6- Talked to Shanna on the Phone
7- Bought 3 for $1 Gatorade @ Smiths
8- Went to Work
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1- Black Friday!
2- Twilight
3- Thanksgiving
4- Brie’s Shower(s)
5- Hayden Being Potty Trained Some Day
6- Watching Layne Master Crawling (it’s so cute)
7- Finishing Duvet Covers for the Kids (Mine & Shanna’s – pics to follow)
8- Going to Bed
8 Things On My Wish List:
1- New Paint/Trim/Carpet Throughout the House
2- Lenses for My Camera
3- No Debt
4- Pre Baby Weight
5- Vacation w/ Beau Only
6- Hayden to Be Potty Trained (ugh)
7- A New Car
8- All My Family Living Closer
8 People I Am Tagging
1- Shanna
2- Karen (Oh wait, where’s the blog?)
3- Megan
4- Sandy
5- Amanda
6- Tiffany
7- Brienna
8- Kim


2 comments:
I did it! :)
It is nice to get to know you a little better. I love days of our lives and Jon & Kate plus 8. I am more up on Days though. I am also looking forward to the holidays and spend more time with Jeff.
Post a Comment