Why can't you do it the week after??????!!!!!!!!!! I asked James for a scentsy candle holder for my birthday (Dec. 7th) but didn't know where he could get one, and I wanted to smell a few to decide which ones I want. Let me know if we can come by when we're home though, or if you can only do it at the party.
4 comments:
I was wondering when you were going to have one. I am in desperate need of some scentsy at my house. I am on my last little square:) I'll be there.
Sweet! I really need some good fall and Christmas scents!
Why can't you do it the week after??????!!!!!!!!!! I asked James for a scentsy candle holder for my birthday (Dec. 7th) but didn't know where he could get one, and I wanted to smell a few to decide which ones I want. Let me know if we can come by when we're home though, or if you can only do it at the party.
Hey there did you already close on your party? Let me know I want to order a peach cobbler. Let me know. Cute blog!!! Michell
Post a Comment