Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Different

Me: "Layne's got a cute little bum!" (as I hold him just after a diaper change, ready to take him in the shower with Beau)
Tatum: "I like the front better."
Me: "Why?"
Tatum: "Because it's different."

6 comments:

Kim and Chet said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! (she catches on quick doesn't she?!)

Julie said...

cute!!!!!

shannon said...

of course she would say something like that! collin asks me where mine is all the time...and even offered to buy me one at Walmart since i don't have one like him. so observant!

sandy said...

I laughed so hard as I read your blog today. Little Tatum is so funny. I love reading your blogs. So much fun! Thanks for the good times. See ya soon.

Mands Glenn said...

oh my gosh i love it! im sure its different to go from changing 2 girls to than a boy! cute cute

Emilie and Branden said...

Since when is he that little boy sitting up in the picture on the right, and not a floppy newborn? WTH?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin