I think that is so freaky! Makes me a little sick....ewww...anyone hungry for some eggs? ;)
Totally freaky! I had never seen that until about a month ago when I was making some brownies. I had 2 twin eggs (yes, 2!) in the container I bought from Costco. So weird.
the same thing has happened to me once before when i was making scrambled eggs and i got TWO yolks! eeewww, gross!
eggs freak me out anyways and yes that is gross--Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think that is so freaky! Makes me a little sick....ewww...anyone hungry for some eggs? ;)
Totally freaky! I had never seen that until about a month ago when I was making some brownies. I had 2 twin eggs (yes, 2!) in the container I bought from Costco. So weird.
the same thing has happened to me once before when i was making scrambled eggs and i got TWO yolks! eeewww, gross!
eggs freak me out anyways and yes that is gross--Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment