Monday, December 08, 2008

Blog? What's that?

I suck at blogging this week.

Really, I've had intentions to blog - I even have pics on my camera to share. But the intent is where my motivation ends. Not sure why, except that the business of the holidays, 3 kids, Layne sick, the girls fighting with each other (what's up with that?), working, organizing a 110 page cook book, wrapping gifts, maintaining a somewhat organized and kind of clean household, updating my Christmas card list (addresses please!), Christmas parties and other tugs at my time (etc., etc., etc.). And blogging is the most neglected.



So here is my promise. A long, heartfelt, adorable-pics-of-my-kids, funny-stories-galore, don't-want-to-miss-it post. Tomorrow. By end of day.

Unless I'm too busy.




p.s. What's up with my addiction to the new Britney Spears CD? How old am I? Oh yeah, too old. It's fabulous, BTW.


5 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

No worries! I didn't realize how nuts Christmas can be especially when you become Santa. Ahhh! I hope no kids just read that. Okay. . . so I love Britney. I have loved her through all of her crap and love her music. Have you seen " Britney for the Record" on MTV? DVR it if you haven't. They have been replaying it alot. I ask myself How old am I? everytime I watch " The HIlls" on Monday nights. MIss you! Do you have my most updated address?

Wikler Family said...

Cute post! I need your address, too. Mine is 11626 Stivali St. Las Vegas, NV 89183.
Hope all is well!
Jenn

Hadley, Haylee, Preslie & Colter said...

Hey this is Haylee. Your blog is so cute, I love the family pics, I cant believe how many little kiddos there are. Time goes by too quick!!

Hadley, Haylee, Preslie & Colter said...

Hey this is Haylee. Your blog is so cute, I love the family pics, I cant believe how many little kiddos there are. Time goes by too quick!!

shannon said...

i wondered if her new CD is any good...i might have to check it out on itunes! and i will be expecting a very good or funny story soon!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin