Sunday, December 21, 2008
Tonight was the annual "Fullmer Family Christmas Caroling and Talent Show Extravaganza". Okay, maybe not the official name, but it's as descriptive as you can get.
Time for a proud mama moment.
Tatum practiced and practiced and sang her song alone, loud and pretty flawlessly. She was so cute that I thought I might as well post the video so you can love her as much as I do.
I mean really, do they get much cuter?
After other talents were shared (and they were all great, but you'll have to take my word for it), we bundled up the kids and sent them out to go caroling. Family tradition is this: we all bundle up and load up on a trailer (truck pulled) and drive around the neighbor hood singing at the top of our lungs. Beau was driver this year and I had to stay back with Layne, so Brie and Sam got to play mom and dad with the girls. I hear that they had so much fun that they were forced into a deep slumber before the trip was over. Oh, the life.
Anyway, here are some pictures of the evening. I hope you enjoy them as much as we did in person.
p.s. How totally cute is Hayden in her snow get-up? Lover her guts.
Oh, and finally finished my neighbor gifts. Check 'em out.













3 comments:
Every time the doorbell rings on a Sunday night in December we all yell "I wonder if it's the Fullmers caroling?" Last night it finally was. It's our tradition to enjoy yours. ha ha. Merry Christmas!
Thanks for taking the picture! I'm stealing a few, I hope you don't mind! Fun...yet very cold night!!!
Hope you don't mind but I stole one too :) I've always wanted one with everyone on the trailer but have yet to succeed since I'm always on the trailer myself!!!
Post a Comment