Seriously so cute! And don't worry that Zion does the same thing. Mess! Mess! Mess! And you don't know whether to laugh or ring their neck. It's just too cute! By the way I am a Closet Britney Spears fan!!!
Ok lol I'm still laughing about those stupid cherios good thing we were on the phone when it all happened! lol cute pic's How did yours turn out so much better mine were so dark!
4 comments:
The day you almost lost your mind...been there...too many times to count!
Seriously so cute! And don't worry that Zion does the same thing. Mess! Mess! Mess! And you don't know whether to laugh or ring their neck. It's just too cute! By the way I am a Closet Britney Spears fan!!!
Ok lol I'm still laughing about those stupid cherios good thing we were on the phone when it all happened! lol cute pic's How did yours turn out so much better mine were so dark!
Same here! It's happened to me on more then one occasion! The worst was the baby powder!!!! :)
Post a Comment