Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tate-ism's

Funny


After receiving this for Christmas from Karen's girls today:


Tate informed me that she was going to drive Polly to "Puppy Town"

I wonder if it's anything like this:


{p.s. 10 points for every dog you can name}


Funnier

She's got a new imaginary boyfriend. His name is Charlie. He has a British accent. I have a sneaking suspicion it's because of watching a lot of this



Funniest

Hearing her version of "Womanizer" (chorus only) all day long. Maybe the pink wig at Christmas last year WAS a telling sign of things to come.

*sigh*

I guess I'll have to retire my Britney CD for awhile.

Or not, it's kinda cute.

4 comments:

Dorothy & Tony said...

Hilarious!!! By the way don't retire the CD. Are you Nuts??? LOL So I was on one my friends blogs and her daughter is in the same dance costume as Tatum. I can only assume that they are in the same class!!!

Mands Glenn said...

We love Charlie and Lola. This cartoon had a big impact on us when naming our 2nd little girl. Hence the name!

Lisa Danielson said...

It's all in the wig!! JK! My kids love C&L. My fav is peppa pig. Honestly who thinks of this stuff? And they all have like PHD after their name-like it takes a freakin' doctor to think of a pig who oinks:)

Julie said...

Love it! As my sister says, "you know you're too young to have children when they walk around singing Britney Spears." Hahahaha!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin