Friday, December 26, 2008

Quick Christmas Recap


















6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Okay, that post was adorable! Glad you had a great Christmas! How do you do the text on the photos? Is that a photoshop feature? I need to figure that one out, it's so cute.

Julie said...

How cute. I may copy. Merry Christmas! Glad you had fun!

Shanna said...

Cute I'm glad it turned out good!

Mands Glenn said...

Lovin this post! I love the Tuckered out pic. Looked like a Perfect Christmas and the kiddos looked like they loved it. I can't believe all of that snow. That is nuts! I love how you arranged your Christmas cards. I didn't realize how much I loved Christmas cards until this year.

Lisa Danielson said...

Love the pic of you! I found a pic of you from the 'good old days.' You were wearing a big duh shirt! Glad to see that you had a great Christmas.

Chelsea said...

Awww, so fun! I LOVE your Christmas card layout. Hillary and I were looking at it. She wanted to know if you used a layout and if so, where'd you find it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin