Those are totally kissable rosy cheeks. I can't believe she stayed up for the festivities. Impressive. I didn't even make it. blah! The snow ride looked like so much fun!
tate and i are on the same page...i was out by 10pm! good documenting though, and darling photos!ps...my word verification is "catism" which makes me think it's some form of a feline-esque disease. MEOW.
I BARELY made it myself! Tatum couldn't look any cuter if she tried!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those are totally kissable rosy cheeks. I can't believe she stayed up for the festivities. Impressive. I didn't even make it. blah! The snow ride looked like so much fun!
tate and i are on the same page...i was out by 10pm! good documenting though, and darling photos!
ps...my word verification is "catism" which makes me think it's some form of a feline-esque disease. MEOW.
I BARELY made it myself! Tatum couldn't look any cuter if she tried!!!!
Post a Comment