Wednesday, January 07, 2009
I apologize for the lack of text-posting as of late. With the New Year came the feeling of being more busy than ever. But I'll just assume that my readers are like myself and would enjoy pictures of my cute kids much more than anything I might have to say anyways. :)
Speaking of busy, here's the latest:
Tatum started Sunbeams. She was a bit hesitant (what, no toys?), but once she got home she was all smiles and stories and songs.
Layne's bulking up. Doesn't he look huge in this picture? I could munch on that kid.
Hayden is literally sillier every day. The kid is a riot. Oh, and soooooooooo crabby when she wakes up. And totally OCD (I'm sure I've posted about this before). And a mini-hypochondriac. Whenever she's sad or doesn't get her way it's, "My tummy hurts." or this hurts or that. It's kinda cute, actually.
Finished the girls' bedding. In case you're interested, two sheet sets, flat sheets sewn together to make a duvet cover, coordinating pillows made by tying the edges (super easy no-sew project). Can you tell they like pink? Pepto-a-Rama.
We also got our Xbox set up finally and have been enjoying playing Guitar Hero (Beau's addicted) and the girls and I love playing Lips (if you haven't played this, it's a must. Xbox Karaoke. Can't get any better than that). Tatum's two favorites are Leona Lewis (Bleeding) and Sarah Bareillis (Love Song). She and Hayden are surprisingly good!


6 comments:
CUTE bedding! I've also been meaning to ask you to email all the stuff I need to make a hooter hider! If you wouldn't mind that would be awesome! Then maybe we could get together sometime and you can show me how to put it together :)
very cute bedding...what a good mommy :) i was just stopping by to say thanks for the super funny jr. high happy birthday comment on FB. it made me laugh, and kind of miss 7th grade. BFF!!!!
Yea your kiddos are beyond adorable! How are you??? We are in need of a much needed catch up sesh!!!
Evonne, you are so dang crafty. So you should have a class and I'll come :) those are so cute. I wish I would have thought about that. I had the hardest time finding exactly what I wanted for my daughter. when I couldn't find it or thought it would be too hard to make I just settled for something different. I still like it but it's not exactly what I had in vision.
I need some help. We are doing an ice cream party for learning articles of faith in act days. The plan is to have a big ice cream punch card or a mini poster size for each girl to decorate at an activity. So I'm looking for some kind of ice cream cone, sundae etc where the girls can put their name and then #1-#13 to decorate it. The idea is for them to pass them off throughout the year. Depending on how many they pass off will depend on how many toppings they can have at the ice cream party. anyway any ideas of something cute but cheap? the act is jan 28. I have looked at roberts and they don't have anything that would work (at least that I can see). Or if you can think of something else, let me know. thanks :)
I just left you the longest comment. I pray it shows up. If it doesn't I'll just cry :(
Those pictures are adorable. And...I would love you to email me step-by-step directions for the bedding! BOTH of my kids need some comforters or something, DESPERATELY!!! Tell the girls that I would totally rock out to "LOVE SONG" all day long! I never get sick of that one!
Post a Comment