I agree with all but Suzanne (i think) the first one. She is so much prettier without all that make-up. I think she makes it to the very end b/c she says "i can't believe we're in New Zealand" on the promo---we'll just have to see!
really? i totally love Stephanie, but more because i am in love with her story. but yeah, cannot stand Nikki, and the fact that DeAnna comes back makes me want to vomit. totally love this show! PATHETIC.
6 comments:
I couldn't agree with you more...
Oh my gosh. I SO agree.
Yup you pretty much got it right, but seriously Erica needs the fat kick in the A@#!!! Among others! I do like Stephanie she just looks older than 34!
Gotta love the Bachelor! I seriously look forward to each Monday. That show is additing.
I agree with all but Suzanne (i think) the first one. She is so much prettier without all that make-up. I think she makes it to the very end b/c she says "i can't believe we're in New Zealand" on the promo---we'll just have to see!
really? i totally love Stephanie, but more because i am in love with her story. but yeah, cannot stand Nikki, and the fact that DeAnna comes back makes me want to vomit. totally love this show! PATHETIC.
Post a Comment