Saturday, January 17, 2009

11 Days and Counting

That's right, just over a week until Brie's due.

And in honor of the joyous occasion, I thought I'd give the lovely parents a spin on the "baby generator" - just to see what might be arriving soon.



For the record, I tried pics of Beau and myself and it looked nothing like any of our kids, but fun none the less.

Go ahead and try it yourself.
BRING ON THE BABY!

3 comments:

Dorothy & Tony said...

So who's baby is this??? Thank you for your wonderful comment on my last post! What is you schedule like???

Audrey said...

Hey! thats not too bad compared to a lot of other ones I've seen.. some are just way creepy.. haha.

krista and ty said...

WOW that is one cute baby!Hi love its Krista, you need to eamil me so I can add you to my blog, Its private so I need your email. How are you guys? your kids are so precious! We need to hang!Hope to hear from you soon. kristacottle@rocketmail.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin