(please tell me I'm not the only person to notice those bad boys!)
And now, the Look-a-Likes
p.s. Currently REALLY disliking Lauren, Megan and the one that Jason refers to as having eyes that are "Stargazing Amazing". "First ever Bachelor Walk-of-Shame." Said with pride. C'mon Molly, play a little hard-to-get.
I have only watched one episode this season which is weird cause I usually never miss an episode. Anyways when I saw that girl I was like..She totally looks like Eva Mendez! Haha that is great you think so too. Hey we're totally blogging friends now woot woot!!!!
So glad side burns girl is gone. Grrrr. . . she was so uptight. Yeah, not so sure I'm really in love with too many of the girls this year except Jillian. Shes just a real chick and she is Canadian. I didn't marry a Canadian for nothin.
Oh my gosh! That is so funny that you thought about those EXACT same look-a-likes! Those have been on my mind the whole time! Funny! I'm glad you picked up on that too. And horray for no more Shannon, Lauren or Megan. I think Molly can go now, and then I like the top 4.
Am I the only one that doesn't like Stephanie? She looks like she is about 50 and she is just sickening sweet to me. I think it will be Molly and Melissa for the final 2.
Oh, I love me some Melissa and Jillian. They're my total faves. Molly, just don't love the "I've got this in the bag" attitude. But then again, she did spend the night with him, so maybe she does have it in the bag...or got some in the bag. *haha*
Stephanie seems nice enough, but WAY too old looking. Not a good visual match for me.
Ok...She was way to emotional for me. Quite honestly I was glad he didn't give out that last rose! I seriously wanted to punch Shannon's ugly mug! She looked like a 100 year old catchers mitt! And annoying as hell! You crack m up!
I can't wait for tonight. Good riddance to Shannon - she is seriously psycho. And Megan - clean up your mouth! Lauren - guys don't like to be told what to do. DUH!! Stephanie can go too. She is just to prim and proper for J. He needs someone that isn't always perfect!!!
My girlfriend Amanda Glenn sent me a link to your blog after reading my Tuesday recaps of The Bachelor and told me I'd find a good laugh here...and she was right! I totally agree that those side-burns were sick-nasty! What was she thinking "Oh, I think I should snip my hair right here for some nice face-framing locks?" Please! And you're so dead on with the look-a-likes. My girlfriends all think the same thing! I love Monday nights. :)
14 comments:
You are HYSTERICAL Evonne! I totally agree with the sideburn thing. I was pointing those bad boys out to Chantel tonight.
Can't wait for next week!!
I have only watched one episode this season which is weird cause I usually never miss an episode. Anyways when I saw that girl I was like..She totally looks like Eva Mendez! Haha that is great you think so too. Hey we're totally blogging friends now woot woot!!!!
I am LOVING this season. I am so glad he got rid of those crazy girls last night. I LOVE that he didn't even give out the last rose.
Lol...I noticed the burns too! Pretty funny how he didn't give away the last rose last night. Didn't see that one coming!
So glad side burns girl is gone. Grrrr. . . she was so uptight. Yeah, not so sure I'm really in love with too many of the girls this year except Jillian. Shes just a real chick and she is Canadian. I didn't marry a Canadian for nothin.
evonnne i freakin love you! i love that you watch the bachelor. seriously I think most of them are sick, bless his heart! we have got to get together!
Oh my gosh! That is so funny that you thought about those EXACT same look-a-likes! Those have been on my mind the whole time! Funny! I'm glad you picked up on that too. And horray for no more Shannon, Lauren or Megan. I think Molly can go now, and then I like the top 4.
Am I the only one that doesn't like Stephanie? She looks like she is about 50 and she is just sickening sweet to me. I think it will be Molly and Melissa for the final 2.
I don't like Stephanie either. I agree with you mom! I too like Molly and Melissa. I guess my mom and I stand alone in this one:)
Oh, I love me some Melissa and Jillian. They're my total faves. Molly, just don't love the "I've got this in the bag" attitude. But then again, she did spend the night with him, so maybe she does have it in the bag...or got some in the bag. *haha*
Stephanie seems nice enough, but WAY too old looking. Not a good visual match for me.
Ok...She was way to emotional for me. Quite honestly I was glad he didn't give out that last rose! I seriously wanted to punch Shannon's ugly mug! She looked like a 100 year old catchers mitt! And annoying as hell! You crack m up!
I can't wait for tonight. Good riddance to Shannon - she is seriously psycho. And Megan - clean up your mouth! Lauren - guys don't like to be told what to do. DUH!! Stephanie can go too. She is just to prim and proper for J. He needs someone that isn't always perfect!!!
super cute blog!
My girlfriend Amanda Glenn sent me a link to your blog after reading my Tuesday recaps of The Bachelor and told me I'd find a good laugh here...and she was right! I totally agree that those side-burns were sick-nasty! What was she thinking "Oh, I think I should snip my hair right here for some nice face-framing locks?" Please! And you're so dead on with the look-a-likes. My girlfriends all think the same thing! I love Monday nights. :)
Post a Comment