Monday, February 02, 2009

Greydie Lynn Schroeder

February 1, 2009
7 lbs 14 oz
19 inches




Brie was induced and didn't progress past a 1 for over 11 hours, so she was taken via c-section at about 9pm.
Mom & Baby are doing awesome and enjoying some quality time together in the hospital for a few days.

5 comments:

Kim and Chet said...

Aw, So SO Cute! I am so excited for them...and getting even more excited for me! :)

Thanks for posting pics!

Dorothy & Tony said...

What a beautiful baby girl! I would love a little girl but lets face it, that is not going to happen. Pretty sure I'm having another boy! Hope Mommy and Baby are doing wonderful!

stephanie said...

how cute... i need details - weight, height, all that good stuff!!

Lindsay said...

What a CUTIE!!! I hope Bri is feeling okay! What a rough day for her! But I'm sure it's all worth it now! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures!

Shanna said...

She is so cute! I'm glad we got the time we got w- them last night It was nice.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin