Tuesday, February 03, 2009
He did the right thing!
Well, kinda.
Just a few thoughts:
Stephanie handled the rejection like a champ. I may not have been her biggest fan, but I've always thought she was a way nice chick. Just not my choice for the final rose. But really, she impressed me so much last night and I thought Jason was really sweet about it all, too. If it's not there, it's not there. Maybe it was the faux fur vest that sealed her fate.
Naomi? Seriously? Yeah, she might be kinda hot to look at, but come on. She's SO not ready for the mom thing, I don't care how much she says it. Plus, I think deep down that girl is D-R-A-M-A!
And on to my latest favorite topic...Molly. I seriously like her less and less every week. There is just something so phony about her. I actually like her better when it's just all the girls, but the second she gets with Jason she's super-cheese. My personal opinion is that he's mostly physically attracted to her, but not as sold on the other connections. And, he's a guy - I guess you can't blame him for keeping the only girl he's spent the night with so far around. Still.
I'm still lovin' my girls Melissa and Jillian, but my heart really leans towards the other. Jillian is so much more real and mature than the other girls. Plus I think she's totally saucy and I love her style. And the Canadian-ness of it all helps too - much love to my Canadian peeps out there!
Melissa is still up there for me, but I didn't like her vibe when the date was called off at first...she didn't REALLY seem okay with the idea of him being late (hello, television show and he had a good excuse) and then seemed really forced when she responded to his invitation to come hang at home instead. But, she was most likely taken off guard, so we'll give her pass on that one. And props to Jason for not having her meet Ty...that kid doesn't need to see his dad being a man-whore until it's the very end of the process. I mean, how confusing is this already for him? Probably more confusing than her weird saggy-boob-metal-snake-closure dress was for me.
New Weekly Segment: Final Rose Outfit Choices
Honestly, Jillian was my only "like" last night. Classy and saucy, always. Naomi looked way larger than she is (totally not a flattering outfit), Stephanie was once again a pageant queen (and her blush? did anyone notice how bad it was last night?), Molly was kind of on the fence for me, she just looked so uncomfortable the whole time & my girl Melissa needs to watch the tan lines w/ the strapless dresses. Come on Mel, WWMMD? (What Would Mandy Moore Do?)
Side note: did anyone else notice that Jason shortens all their names? Mel, Jill, Mol, Steph. I guess not Naomi...that would be a hard one.
Also, does anyone know when we can expect the return of "the dumpee" aka DeAnna? It'll be bittersweet for me - great TV, but I think it's totally unfair to the other girls. But so looking forward to it none-the-less!
Next week I hope that it's Naomi in the limo driving home. And as a bonus, Molly could go with her! Not likely, but a girl can hope. I think the final two are going to be Jillian & Melissa. Not just wishful thinking either. What are your predictions?
Please tell me I'm not the only one loving this season more than most!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I agree with you completely. I didn't like Stephanie but she did handle herself very well last night. But duh! The guy avoided kissing her at all cost. No Spark? Darn right!
Another brilliant bachelor post. i think we'd have fun watching this show together. :) and yes, i think we were both in windsor together. how fun!
Love the post. Love the show. I would rather have had stephanie on there then the ridiculous naomi chick who drives me crazy with her bangs constantly in her face. i swear if she does not pin those things back......and I agree on Molly. what is her deal? and love Jillian. She kind of has a little bit of spunk like you in her! and spunk is good by the way.
oh you know I am LOVING this season. The more drama the better. I am with you on Naomi. She is cute but totally not for him. Plus she always wears way to much lip gloss! Could molly ever take her hair out of a ponytail? I mean seriously, loose the pony. I love Melissa and Jillian but some of Jillians comments really bug me. She seems a little out there at times. I felt bad for Stephanie but she was really classy in the way she reacted to it all. I hope she finds someone that loves her outdated style. Can't wait until next week. Hit the road naomi
As much as I didn't like Stephanie and wished she was gone, gone, gone...I felt bad for her last night and she was SOOOO classy about it. I don't remember ever seeing anyone leave and not be totoally bitter. Go home to Sophia and find someone just as stiff as you, Steph!
I'm so wanting Jillian and Melissa. I'm not so sure that Jillian is ready for the stepmom thing. But then, most of these girls have no idea what they are really getting into. Just speaking from experience.
No you are not the only one enjoying this season..I have been glued to it. I watched it with my cousin and we pretty much think the same way you do.
I like Jullian, but I don't think she is ready to settle down...Who knows if Melissa is too. I am pretty sure Melissa was on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader show on CMT a couple years ago...
The show needs to be over so I can have my monday nights back..
I freaking love that show. I agree with the outfit choices. I mean where is hair and make-up??? Melissa is my fav. I cannot stand Naomi or Molly- I think they are both fake!! AHHH- can't wait for De Anna!
Amen sister! You called everything right on! You crack me up!!!!
On the first episode when they were doing the "this season on the bachelor" part didn't they show from far off the final rose & he's hugging a chick with BROWN hair? Maybe they were just trying to fool me, but if not I agree - Jill or Mel.
Love the post! love you, you always crack me up! So I really liked Melissa until she was mad about the date I definetly think she isn't ready for the mom thing. I dont think she quite realizes its no longer about anyone but the kids, and isn't that the truth!
We little miss need to get together, we really wanna double!
Post a Comment