In that particular order.




Lots of cookies. Lots.

Baby Greydie Visit


Coolest.Mom.Ever.
{lets all agree to not tell dad about the jumping off the couch}
Dancing Queen

{this is a potty training bribe..."sit and sing". So far totally unsuccessful, but here's to hoping}

6 comments:
Ahhhh you guys have so much fun! I love the potty and singing picture. I might try that with Lilly. I love the jumping off the couch picture. Sooo much fun! Okay, does her shirt say, " Fast, it's not for everyone"? As in fasting??
*haha*
Mands, it says "Fast, It's not for everyone." but it's a Comcast t-shirt (the turtle commercials). You made me laugh so hard!
So damn cute! they look like they had a blast oh they did! I was there! except the sleep over, but way fun they look like they are on high school muscical!
I want to be at that party. Seriously - I'll potty if you let me Karaokee with you. Okay...sounds creepy. Eew, totally grossed myself out. But wow - you girls know how to party. Getting ready to bake and decorate cookies tomorrow - so looking forward to it! Miss you girl.
No wonder your kids have broken bones. J/K. Good luck with the potty training thing. Maybe the singing thing will work! Looks like lots of fun!
Looks like a fun party!! I am hoping that maybe someday we can join!!
Post a Comment