Tuesday, February 24, 2009
I {heart} Chris Harrison. The hostess with the mostess. {details to follow}
The first hour? Boring. Recaps, commentary, ''never-before-seen'' footage, blah, blah, blah. Oh, and one moment I didn’t really need to relive? Shannon’s snot kiss attempt. Grossy.
{Touche, monsieur} Favorite Chris Harrison Quotes of the Evening:
(to Jason) ''So, you're in the hot tub with Jillian — your friend — in New Zealand... things got really heated."
(to Jason) ''What you did in the hot tub almost consummated marriage,'' and ''Cinemax called — they said it was too hot."
(to Jason) ''Three hours of sex is a lot.''
(to Natalie) “So are you one of those girls who thinks she’s laid back but really isn’t?”
Please say I’m not the only one who totally dug him tonight! He was awesome!
Moving on…The girls bicker, I’m reassured that the opinions I had of the girls while in the house were pretty accurate, Jillian takes the hot seat.
Love is shown from the audience and we’re pretty much told she’ll be the next Bachelorette.
Can. Not. Wait.
Although, I just hope that after she takes the coveted position of “chooser”, I won’t start to dislike her like I have Jason towards the end of this season. I mean, really, how allusive could this guy be? He tried to avoid every question, shuts girls up with kisses (I’m still bitter about this one), and plays the friend card and looks shocked when Jillian finally steers him in the direction that the comment might not sound all too positive when you’re hearing it from the man “you’re hoping will propose to you.” You go girl.
Time will tell, I’ll assume. I really think she’s rad, though, and won’t disappoint.
Did anyone else feel like Molly got lots of air time tonight? Is it one of those situations where we’re led to believe one way and it turns out another? I refuse to be fooled. If he chooses Molly, there is something seriously wrong with the reality tv universe. I do secretly wish that he’d lost the golf bet, though – how funny would it have been to see him in that ridiculous golf skort? Classic. Especially considering that it would most likely fit him.
The more footage I see of DeAnna’s return, the more I think she’s going to just give him some sound advice while making his decision. Then again, why would they fly the girl to New Zealand to just give last minute advice? The anticipation of it all is brutal! I still think it’s Melissa in the end. I might be most looking forward to Molly’s “limo of shame” interview. *sigh* A girl can dream.
Jason falling of the horse had me laughing. They kind of looked like miniature horses for a mini-guy. And was he wearing a vest with a t-shirt in one of the group date flashbacks? Color Me Badd called, they want their duds back.
Also, what’s up with the media-whore reject’s from past seasons? They are total nasty-pants-make-out-with-each-other-at-will-and-then-blame-it-on-the-fact-that-we’re-all-beautiful-and-drunk losers. I really was shocked at how much I disliked most of them after that “reunion”. Although Fred and Noelle were pretty cute. I thought for sure we’d have another bachelor first…ex-contestant proposal. I was left disappointed. And I was secretly happy about the Charlie/Sarah rekindling – especially after hearing it was because he got his act together. Not sure that I was ever a big fan of his, but I do like when people are honest.
Anyway, it’s late and I must go to bed so I get at least a few hours of sleep. I can’t wait to read all of your comments and find out what you’re expectations for next week are!
Whatever will we occupy our Monday nights with after the finale?
p.s. Biggest disappointment of the evening? The sideburns were hidden away from their encore opportunity! I was really looking forward to laughing at them one more time.


7 comments:
Ohhh Friend how I love your updates. You say it how it is and exactly how I feel. Just wish we were watching it together while munching on snacks. I too was wishing they would show one last shot of Sideburn girl. Fingers are crossed for Jillian to be the next bachelorette. He sure did make a mistake on that one, but I am TEAM MELISSA at this point!
I agree too! I do like Jillian but I have always been hoping he would end up with Melissa so maybe my wish will come true:) The more I listened to Natalie the more I disliked her. You are so funny. Can't wait for you post next week:)
Um...dancing with the stars??!! I am so excited to see Denise Richards totally embarrass herself. I agree with you -Melissa for sure. Whatever happens I'm sure it will be dramatic!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Evonne i love your blog! have i mentioned this to you lately!? WELL I DO! I love it! You are the blogger i aspire to be! This is how nerdy I am, for reals, I love the way you format your text. the font, the colors, the variety....your blog is HTML heaven. :-D .
haha! there's my geek rant of the day. :)
So what is SO dramatic that they can't have a studio audience? He chooses Melissa & finds out Molly is pregnant! ???
oh man, evonne. you hit the nail on the head with everything.
not only were her sideburns hidden, but so were the basketball-sized boobs. not that i need to see them again, but she was a lot more conservative in her dress than at all those cocktail parties!
i think jason will choose melissa, and then it won't last because she is only 14.
i also agree that DeAnna is going to be in new zealand just to dish out some advice.
and let's hope that jillian is the next bachelorette. i love that girl. i just wanted her to say something like, "well it seemed like we were more than friends in our fantasy suite the other night! there was plenty of passion there!"
seriously, what will we do on monday nights after this?
Melissa on Dancing with the Stars! Yay!
Post a Comment