Saturday, February 14, 2009

{love}

I really do love my kids, but some days are definitely harder than others.

For instance, home alone while Beau plows today and Layne is down for a nap, I decide to have the girls hang out in my room and watch a movie while I got these put together:



Surprise!
They found my makeup.
Happy Valentine's Day to me!





p.s. I also love that Tatum told me she didn't put makeup on, it was Hayden that did it. Apparently Hayden is a child genius and can draw a pretty good box on her own cheek. Suspicious? Or that Hayden was able to hold Tatum down and put makeup on her face, too? She must also be freakishly-strong, right?


6 comments:

stephanie said...

that's too funny! i'm so glad brooklin hasn't discovered the whole make up thing yet!

Lisa Danielson said...

Gotta love that! Those valentines are super cute! Ella is obsessed with make-up. It is driving me insane and broke:)

Emilie and Branden said...

I love it.

Cami Jo said...

That's great. I love the sneaky way kids think! I'm with you though. Today, as the kids were coloring extra valentine's pictures, I came in to find a few library books all decorated with crayon. Cover, pages, everything. Carson said, "I didn't know that we aren't suppose to color in the books." Yeah right.

Audrey said...

Oh man! I'm glad I got a good year before the blame game starts! Yes! Let's plan on Saturday!! We will be there rain or shine!

teresa and the boys said...

Bwahahahaha.... I laugh because I've had the exact same kind of week, only the boy version. At least you got some cute pictures out of it -- I only got markers on my walls, and jello-powder ALL OVER my kitchen floor.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin