Tuesday, February 10, 2009

“Today I learned that Hector loves Jesus.” - Jason

The Good
Jillian’s saucy pink gloves in Canada. Seriously, I love this girl's style. Where can I get me some? Oh, who am I kidding - those would end up in the girls' dress up bin faster than I can say "eh".
Big Canadian Flag Hug. I'm a lover of all things and people to the North. And the proof is in the picture.

Granny. I {heart} her.
Naomi. I really liked her more this episode. Too bad she got the boot instead of Molly. *oops* Did I say that out loud?
Jason’s eulogy. He kept a straighter face than I ever could.

The Bad
Molly’s golf getup. I just hate how rehearsed everything is with this girl. I'm kind of a hater lately, I won't lie.
Slot machines in the living room. A little awesome, I guess. But random.
Melissa’s parent issue. I actually can understand the privacy thing, but she did look genuinely disappointed. And, the fact that she’s used to it and it’s normal to her. How about a little support mom & dad?
Melissa’s friends kind of throwing her under the bus about past relationships. I sort of felt like they looked at her as kind of pathetic. Not the most pleasant of dinner conversations. How about a confidence booster, Miss 5th Wheel.


The Ugly
The Molly portrait by Jason. W-E-I-R-D. Her mom, in my humble opinion, is right up there with Naomi's, just in a more socially acceptable way, I guess.
Dove funerals. Even worse, dead dove in a bag in the fridge.
Awkward Religious Badgering. Hector, lay off.


Final Rose Attire
Molly – What was that? I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that the belt did not come with the dress.
Jillian – Love. Of course.
Melissa – A little on the short side, girlfriend. Not very “step-mom” if you ask me. WWTDCCS? (What Would The Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders Say?)
Naomi – Uh. No comment? Russel Crowe called, he wants his sandals back. I’m not a fan of the gladiator shoes. On anyone. Ever. Sorry to offend, sandal wearing peeps.


Bonus: Random Commentary on Next Week
Molly, do your hair. Please?
Melissa, now's the time to open up - let the guy in so he'll take you to the final two!
Jillian, keep on keepin' it real.
And for heaven’s sakes, when do we get some DeAnna-Drama?!?!?!

6 comments:

Dorothy & Tony said...

Could not agree with you more!!! And what was up with Molly's hair. She looked like she had a serious case of bed head and threw it up in a pony!! Tacky!!! This is an awesome season. And serious when do we get to see the DeAnna drama. For sure thought it would have already happened by now!!! Baaaa!

stephanie said...

you are freakin hilarious! i love your little commentaries... so we need to get my sis on there for the next bacherlorette!!!!

Beal Family said...

Ha ha! You are hysterical. You hit everything right on! :)

Mands Glenn said...

Do you even know that my favorite thing to do on Tuesdays is read your comments and thoughts about the Bachelor, because I strongly agree with you on everything. What is it with him liking Molly so much? Her golf get up and meeting at the fancy country club?? Get real, chick! I too am in love with Jillian. Mature, gorgeous, older, and the best part of all CANADIAN! I love me some Canadian! Ohh love your picture by the way. Keep posting until the end. I love it!

Mands Glenn said...

Ohhh I forgot to mention. I have led my girlfriend Aubrey to your blog, because she too does a re-cap of the show the next day as well. Here is her blog:www.aubreymessick.blogspot.com

Mama Claud said...

I love to read your comments after The Bachelor! You are So Hilarious. I can't stop laughing! But even more... you are so right on, everytime!!
The show then reading your blog after... doesn't get much better!!
Love ya!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin