Thursday, February 05, 2009

Family Pictures, etc.

Anyone interested?

I'm no professional by any means, but I'm trying to get some practice.
If anyone is interested in being a guinea pig, please let me know.

8 comments:

Beal Family said...

Me Me! Pick Me!

He He! What great practice you would get chasing around 3 wild boys :)

Mands Glenn said...

Can you fly to Az.? I would totally love it. GOod luck and show off your work when done. I totally want to do the same thing around here. Just to practice. Girl, you do have talent! good luck!

Mimi said...

Yes! I would love for you to shoot my nephews! They are 14 and 6 months!

krista and ty said...

You can take Brecks pic anytime. I would freakin love that!

Marshall, Lauren and Walker said...

We are totally interested....but....would you still be offering later on in the spring? I want to wait until Walker is a little more active! :) I'm always in envy of your pictures taking skills on you blog!

Sonda said...

I would love to let you practice on us. Are you really up to it??

Krystal said...

After I have the baby I am very interested! You would be great!

Cami Jo said...

Let me know if you still want to practice when I have the baby! You probably will be pro by then, but I'm up for it, if you are!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin