I really need to start up a blog for photography only so that I don't have to bore everyone with long picture posts. Sorry! I'll work on getting that together soon.Either way, enjoy. These are some of my faves.
Those are beautiful! You are seriously hired after I have mine. K? Good. Now that we've got that settled.
Too cute! Isn't this fun? :) I was thinking about doing the same thing. (starting a blog just for photography) So fun to have cute babies to take pics of! P.S. I love the material she's on.
cute!
Wow Evonne! You are great! I really want you to take some of my kids. I personally think the first one is the cutest. Very cute subject too:)
cute pics! I had to check your blog tonight cuz i'm dying to hear your reaction of the bachelor.... get it posted tomorrow - first thing :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are beautiful! You are seriously hired after I have mine. K? Good. Now that we've got that settled.
Too cute! Isn't this fun? :) I was thinking about doing the same thing. (starting a blog just for photography)
So fun to have cute babies to take pics of!
P.S. I love the material she's on.
cute!
Wow Evonne! You are great! I really want you to take some of my kids. I personally think the first one is the cutest. Very cute subject too:)
cute pics! I had to check your blog tonight cuz i'm dying to hear your reaction of the bachelor.... get it posted tomorrow - first thing :)
Post a Comment