That's it. You're hired. =) We need some up to date pics of our kids. Maybe around Mother's day?
You did awesome! Those pictures are wonderful... you have the knack! {Of course it helps that your object is BEAUTIFUL! She would be cute in a paper sack!}I also love the pictures of your kids in the post below... so adorable~like always!
Great job! When Cash is no longer Jaundice you can come over and play! Did you get another new camera?
Oh so dang CUTE! all of them what a WOMAN your awesome! they better love you!
Ahhh I love these pics. Ego, you got talent chick. Im assuming you took them. I especially love the last Mommya and babe picture!
Nice work! Those look fabulous. Greydie is seriously adorable!
super cute! the first one is my fav--i just love babies!!
These turned out really cute!! Your very talented Evonne
DARLING!!!! What a cute baby and very good pictures!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That's it. You're hired. =) We need some up to date pics of our kids. Maybe around Mother's day?
You did awesome! Those pictures are wonderful... you have the knack! {Of course it helps that your object is BEAUTIFUL! She would be cute in a paper sack!}
I also love the pictures of your kids in the post below... so adorable~like always!
Great job! When Cash is no longer Jaundice you can come over and play! Did you get another new camera?
Oh so dang CUTE! all of them what a WOMAN your awesome! they better love you!
Ahhh I love these pics. Ego, you got talent chick. Im assuming you took them. I especially love the last Mommya and babe picture!
Nice work! Those look fabulous. Greydie is seriously adorable!
super cute! the first one is my fav--i just love babies!!
These turned out really cute!! Your very talented Evonne
DARLING!!!! What a cute baby and very good pictures!
Post a Comment