Thursday, February 19, 2009
They're comin' to SLC.
Together, February 27th.
I can't even get over how much fun that concert would be!
p.s. I would buy this pattern if I could find it, just because.
p.s. I would buy this pattern if I could find it, just because.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
funny coincidence. today I was working and decided to youtube the music video for vanilla ice and then it linked to an MC Hammer video which then linked to a Rerun vs MC Hammer.
That's pretty hilarious. And silly. But mostly hilarious.
hahaha! How random is this? UVU? My mom heard the ad on the radio and was very confused about who would attend that concert. I assured her it would be very well attended by people like us that grew up listening to the music and that it would probably be a blast. She was confused!
Post a Comment