Those are AMAZING! Love them! My favorite is the first one of Tatum! It's awesome! I love Layne's eyes in the last one too. I'm right there with ya - my new favorite hobby is using my camera to death. I need to get photoshop next - did you buy the official software? Just curious if there's any way I can get it for cheaper. For now I just use my iPhoto editing, but I really want to learn photoshop! You'll have to teach me someday! Keep the pictures coming! I love 'em!
How adorable. Yea can't wait for my new camera! I bet you are lovin' it. Not to mention I am sure you are taking pics of anything and everything! And what about Laynes eyes??? Gorgeous!!
4 comments:
Those are AMAZING! Love them! My favorite is the first one of Tatum! It's awesome! I love Layne's eyes in the last one too. I'm right there with ya - my new favorite hobby is using my camera to death. I need to get photoshop next - did you buy the official software? Just curious if there's any way I can get it for cheaper. For now I just use my iPhoto editing, but I really want to learn photoshop! You'll have to teach me someday! Keep the pictures coming! I love 'em!
Oh my gosh!
Can Layne be any cuter? I'm almost wishing I was a 1 year old so I could have a chance with him. ;)
How adorable. Yea can't wait for my new camera! I bet you are lovin' it. Not to mention I am sure you are taking pics of anything and everything! And what about Laynes eyes??? Gorgeous!!
Freakin' heck!!! Did all the photoshop tips I ever give you go to training my competition? :) You rock. Those are gorgeous!
Post a Comment