Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you (Shanna). Write down six things that make you happy. Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it. Then tell the person when your entry is complete.
Six things that make me happy*:
1. Stretch Denim
2. Healthy Choice Fudge Pops (every bite except the part where you have to lick it off the wooden stick – that’s so gross to me!)
3. The Bachelor. Duh.
4. Beau’s Dimples. Simply Adorable.
5. A Good Black Purse.
6. A Clean House. Even better if I don’t have to clean it myself.
I tag: Shalae, Cami, Shannon, Dorothy, Megan, Claudia
*Personally, I’m going to omit the obvious and most important answers (my family, my friends, etc.). I’m assuming that you all know that even though they’re not listed, they’re absolutely the most crucial and enjoyable things in my life. Just so you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm with you on the popsicle stick thing. If I wanted to eat or taste that I'd go lick a tree.
Our grocery store has eclair bars (like the strawberry good humor ones) that are DELICIOUS! I lick the stick because I want all the fudgy goodness (they've got 200 calories but are def. worth it!)
Hey..I am going to email you your invite tonight for the murder mystery. I am going to scan it and send it to you...sorry it took me so long to get to you.
Post a Comment