Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm Not Sure What's Cuter...

...Mini-Neckties for Babies
{yes - I made this, and yes - I'd love to make you one}


OR
...My Little Guy Dressed Like a Famous Big Guy



I mean, really, come on.
So cute.

11 comments:

Shanna said...

LOVE IT!

Mands Glenn said...

ohhh come on. I want to get pregnant with a boy right now. He is sooo cute. I totally was thinking Tom Cruise even before I scrolled down. When I have a boy someday I will be calling you to make me a tie. So talented, Ego!

Seriously... said...

Ego, if you're making neckties...i'll take 3. i'll pay whatever. You can't find them in stores right now, and yours look way cuter than anything in stores anyway.

you can puffy paint them too if you want.

Julie said...

The tie is cute but I'm gonna have to go with your little guy dressed as a famous big guy is cuter!

Kim and Chet said...

Ooh...Layne over Tom Cruise ANY DAY!!! I mean, really, how can you resist those rolls?

Josh and Shalae said...

I love it! Layne is so stinkin' cute! The resemblence is uncanny:)I too love the tie.

Lindsay said...

Oh Layne is by FAR cuter than Tom any day! What a handsome little guy!

Cami Jo said...

Between the tie and the baby in no pants...I'd have to say baby! Now..if the tie was on the baby, It'd be too close to call!

Beal Family said...

So stinking cute. All your kids are. And could you be anymore talented? You need to teach me how to make those ties. Loved it!

Ashley said...

Hahaha! Too cute!!

Dorothy & Tony said...

Im going to go with your huge not so little anymore little boy! Holy crap he is huge. But you may need to show me how to make those adorable neck ties!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin