Saturday, January 03, 2009

And the Award Goes To...

Tatum! {today}



For "watching" Layne in the front room while I cleaned in the basement and making this happen:

7 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Thank Tatum for making me smile today!

Rachael said...

She has the magic touch!

Mands Glenn said...

OHhh I love it! Layne and Tatum make me want to pull an Ego and have three babies really close together in age. This is such a cute picture and she looks so proud. Cute Cute!

Shanna said...

way to go tate! I'm so proud!

Julie said...

That is so precious! What a good girl. Gotta love girls with their mommy instincts and magic touch!

Lisa Danielson said...

What a sweet pic! She does the get the best sister award. Can she come teach Ty how to do that?

Kimm said...

That is so adorable!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin