I'm having MAJOR uploading issues with the video, so for now some pictures will have to suffice. Tatum did a great job today and had a blast.Enjoy!{p.s. couldn't resist the last pic of Layne, too - he's just so cute!}
oh So Cute. Tatum is a doll. How fun. I can't believe they are getting so big. It seems like yesterday they were born. Where does the time go?
How cute does she look in that little, red costume! What a DIVA!!!f
she looks so cute and so grown up! Where does the time go?
I love this little girl! & what a GREAT job she did! I was so proud her daddy missed out. & lunch mmmm good! & P.S Im so w- you on the private thing. (Waht are ya going to do? people are going to get it if they want it that bad)
Tate looks so big! she's growing up so fast! What a cute girl!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh So Cute. Tatum is a doll. How fun. I can't believe they are getting so big. It seems like yesterday they were born. Where does the time go?
How cute does she look in that little, red costume! What a DIVA!!!f
she looks so cute and so grown up! Where does the time go?
I love this little girl! & what a GREAT job she did! I was so proud her daddy missed out. & lunch mmmm good! & P.S Im so w- you on the private thing. (Waht are ya going to do? people are going to get it if they want it that bad)
Tate looks so big! she's growing up so fast! What a cute girl!!
Post a Comment