I LOVE them all. My favorites are the photo blocks because, well, it's taking pictures and the ones you love and showcasing both them and your talents.
Great job, the ladies will love them all!
PS - Our super saturday projects are not-so-super projects. Maybe once I've been here for awhile they'll realize I can help them with cuter ones :) And you know where I'm coming to collaborate ;)
Ego - how ya been girl! Looks like you've been busy. you must send me step by step instructions for these! i probably have all the supplies here already - but not the know how.
You are so creative! I love them all. You did a great job. I need you to live in my ward! I love to see how your cute little family is growing. You insprie me to write more. Have a great day! P.S. if you have extras let me know and I will buy them from ya!
Evonne... You are my go to girl today! I need help! I've been wanting to do a little crafty project and I cannot find any size of block anywhere! Where in the world do you buy your blocks??
6 comments:
I LOVE them all. My favorites are the photo blocks because, well, it's taking pictures and the ones you love and showcasing both them and your talents.
Great job, the ladies will love them all!
PS - Our super saturday projects are not-so-super projects. Maybe once I've been here for awhile they'll realize I can help them with cuter ones :) And you know where I'm coming to collaborate ;)
Ego - how ya been girl! Looks like you've been busy. you must send me step by step instructions for these! i probably have all the supplies here already - but not the know how.
love ya! your babes are so cute.
Okay, let me know the prices since I'll be home that weekend. I'd love to come!
What size is the big square with your fam pic? and what size are the smaller squares with the baby pics? Let me know so I can get busy!!!!
You are so creative! I love them all. You did a great job. I need you to live in my ward! I love to see how your cute little family is growing. You insprie me to write more. Have a great day!
P.S. if you have extras let me know and I will buy them from ya!
Evonne... You are my go to girl today! I need help! I've been wanting to do a little crafty project and I cannot find any size of block anywhere! Where in the world do you buy your blocks??
Post a Comment