Sunday, September 07, 2008
So I've been asked to organize a couple of projects for an old ward's Super Saturday and need ideas! Anyone seen anything cute lately that they'd like to learn how to make? Anything you're in need of but don't quite know where to start? I'm in need of suggestions to get the ball rolling.
HELP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
how about felt food? :)
those look super cute by the way....i'd want to try to make some....but am living out of suitcases / boxes at the moment. maybe when i get settled, and you've worked out the kinks i'll try it :)
Everything you do is SO cute! How can you go wrong in choosing. I love your block letters with the wire. I'd love to learn how to do those. You're also so great with sewing! I'm sure anything you do will be great!
Post a Comment