Saturday, September 06, 2008
One of my goals this Christmas is to get rid of the icky plastic food my girls have for their play kitchen and upgrade it to felt foods made by moi.
I haven't made any yet, but this is what the goal is (a bit ambitious, but I had a hard time deciding on just a few!). And, packaged in this darling shopping bag! Cutest thing I've seen in a long time, honestly.
Anyone up for the challenge of making them with me?







p.s. If you're viewing this blog and notice that pictures are "borrowed" from your site, sorry! Just trying to illustrate the goal - I'll make them my own, promise! Thanks for the inspiration. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I actually just mentioned to Ryan yesterday that I want to make as many of our Christmas gifts as we can this year.
I love all those. I found THE cutest little macaroons yesterday. lemme find the link...
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_1&listing_id=14823734
I've never had a macaron/roon, but I love all their pretty colors and seem to find them on all the food blogs.
Anyways, thanks for the post inspiration! I'll have to make a pledge and get to work now!
PS. How's the swelling? Are you finally starting to get better?
cute. I love it. I wonder if they are hard to make. I love the idea. let me know how it goes. Evonne I don't know how you do everything. You are amazing.
Post a Comment