Monday, September 08, 2008

Here's what I decided on offering:

Holiday Blocks (holiday crafts are always a hit) - People can do one holiday, two or all three - I'll just figure a price for each set. Obviously, these pics are lifted from another site - I'll be making my own version this week sometime (I have to gather some supplies).





Picture Blocks - I'll offer two or three sizes, people will just need to bring their own pictures (size depending on blocks they order) and we'll paint, stain and modge podge at the event. Here's the set I made w/ stuff I already had at home.



I know, I know - three kids, two of Hayden. I didn't have any good black & white prints of Tatum handy and like things in sets of three. I'll make one of her as soon as I order prints. As of right now, she thinks the screaming one is her anyways. :) Cute, though - huh?

Think these will be good?

p.s. I'll be teaching these at my old South Jordan ward at Super Saturday on October 11th. Kim, Shellie, Grandma, etc. - that's your ward! :)

p.p.s. I started making some felt foods (mostly breakfast) and they are SO cute and easy. I'll post everything when I'm done.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Those are cute! I just emailed myself pictures from my phone that are cute little projects. They'd definitely be more expensive to make, but I found the ideas at Quilted Bear almost a year ago. I want to make all of them. I'll email them to you this afternoon. I've started a file folder of craft projects and ideas to do.

Shareen said...

Those are adorable. Especially the picture blocks. Good luck with the classes. I'm sure they will love you and you will be back next year for super saturday :)

Kim and Chet said...

SO CUTE! I am so, so excited :)

Sonda said...

Very cute. I'm excited you're coming back. I love the felt food. Can I pay you to make another set for my girls???

Nagels said...

I love them all. I want some :)
I wish we did those for our super saturday.

Cami Jo said...

so...if I'm home the weekend of the 11th, do you think I can come??? I would love to do some of those. Let me know the prices, I'm sure the ward won't care if I tag along with my mom! Cute ideas though! I wish I was more crafty!!!

Jocelyn said...

First the felt foods, now these holiday and picture blocks?! Way too cute... but I guess I shouldn't be that surprised since I love all the crafts you do!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin