Monday, September 08, 2008

Yep - it's official - finally got a new camera.

I've been watching for the one I wanted to go on sale and I found it (with a little bargaining on my end) at a great rate. Now I just have to play with it a bit and have fun with all the new functions I didn't have on my old camera.

I really want to adjust the shutter speed - anyone know how to do that on a Canon?

3 comments:

Seriously... said...

set it to TV and use your control wheel.....better yet, set it to AV and adjust the aperture (that's probably the effect you'll use most frequently, unless you're try to SHOW motion in your pictures by increasing the shutter speed (or stop motion, like at a sporting event). anyway...have fun. I have a cannon, so email me with any questions....

Kim and Chet said...

Oh SWEET! Love it...I'm so jealous. I want a really nice one so bad. I love my little Canon but it just doesn't do what I really want to do. Congrats!

Beal Family said...

What kind of canon camera is it?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin