Friday, September 12, 2008

Through the Years

This post is inspired by one on my friend Liz's blog.
I almost peed my pants laughing. So, here's to hoping you pee, too.
(To try your own click here.)

We'll start with Beau Ray...


1956


1964


1970


1976


1980


1984


1990


1996


1998

(oh, this is the one that makes me laugh the most)


And now, my turn...


1950


1964


1966


1976


1984


1990


1996


2000

Lessons learned: I should never be blonde and Beau can rock a mullet.

6 comments:

Kim and Chet said...

OMG! That was HILARIOUS! And you're right, Beau can rock the mullet. He probably actually had one when he was littler too. (knowing Tammy)

cortnieb said...

Those pics are hillarious!! I LOVE your barrel bangs in 2000 sooo hot!

Chelsea said...

oh my gosh! I love you in 1964. Then again, I love that time period and wish I could live in it {minus the whole 'women shouldn't have a brain' part}.

Beal Family said...

That is hysterical! What program did you do that in... So stinking funny!

Shareen said...

Actually, I think the 1996 picture is darling with you as a blonde. And Beau DID have a mullet when he was little. haha. Such fun pics :)

Seriously... said...

1984 is my favorite!!!! You should bring that look back, you can totally pull it off! This looks fun...i'll have to try it

Blog Widget by LinkWithin