Wednesday, September 03, 2008
When Tatum is really mad at me she calls me a “Crack”. And if I really push it, I’m a “Mean Crack”. It’s hilarious to see how committed she is to the words. Ridiculous to the receiver, very serious verbage from a 3 year old.
Hayden can sing, really sing, most of the lyrics to “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” by Jessie McCartney and some other chick. It’s on the “Ella Enchanted” movie soundtrack. I’ll have to get it on video and share soon if she’ll let me. It’s awesome.
This weekend Tatum was jumping from our coffee table to the couch (a firm no-no in our house, but I caught her nonetheless) and informed me that it’s okay because she was being a “Spaceshit”. “A spaceship?” I asked. “Yes mom, a Spaceshit.”
Hayden can jump with her legs straight out in front of her in perfect formation. And, if feeling really silly, will land on her bottom no matter how hard the floor, just to get a reaction. No pain, no laughs.
When Tatum grows up she wants to be a horse trainer (no idea where she came up with this one) and a rock star.
Leona Lewis has nothing on our Tate. “Bleeding” lyrics that should be “Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love” are sung “Can’t bleed it, can’t, can’t bleed it lung.”
Hayden says "chicka-chicken" for "chicken". And the more we laugh, the more she'll say it.
Never fear, Layne will be included as he develops his humourous side. Right now he’s amazing at recovering from rashes (it’s looking soooooooo good right now), being brave at the prospect of surgery on his belly button (still oozing – finally being taken seriously by a doctor) and making us all smile daily with his amazing demeanor. He’s the best baby around. I’d swear on it.
This is another blog category that I need to regular-a-tize. My kids are constantly doing funny things and if I wait too long to share, I’ll forget.
So, look for future installments. Come on kids, get to being funny…


4 comments:
I love hearing funny things that kids say and do. So thanks for sharing. Your kids are stinkin' adorable.
I love it...kids are so stinkin funny and cute. I guess that's why we have to have another one. We're not ready to give up the innocence and cuteness that comes from those early years!
oh my gosh, they are hilarious. can't bleed it a lung. love it! and collin says spaceshit all the time. it's my favorite. i encourage it. he also says ass cream. it's fabulous.
They are so funny! Although when I read the one about Hayden landing straight on her bottom no matter how hard the landing surface... ouch! That made my back hurt! :) I'm glad you're making this a regular posting... kids are hilarious!
Post a Comment