Monday, September 29, 2008

Goal = Failed

I didn't blog every day this month. It's officially official. Almost made it, but mama life caught up with me. It's been fun trying, though!

Here's a quick wrap up of the last few days in the life Ballard:

Tatum pretending to be a bride (notice the backwards dance costume aka "wedding dress")


Wedding is her favorite game ever and Hayden usually ends up as "the man". She's a good sport now - not sure how long it'll last. And, after getting a small grasp on the ribbon around the toss bouquet at Ashley and Jake's wedding, Tatum was sent home with this amazing bouquet. Thanks again to the cute little girl who really caught it but informed us that it was her third catch this year. She stands in the same place every time. She was awesome and so sweet - gave it to Tatum because she saw how much Tate wanted it.



Speaking of Hayden, here she is in one of her many dress ups. Again, backwards clothes. Maybe my girls should start a rap group - Kris Kross make you wanna Jump! Jump!



Layne being cute as ever, but with a rash in full form again. For the record, today it's almost cleared up. The belly button is doing great and he's starting to get up on all fours - he wants to crawl, I can see it in his eyes.



Almost old bananas made me think to modify my grandma's AMAZING zucchini bread recipe (see picture if you want to try it). Modified recipe was delicious!




Tomorrow is Beau's birthday - watch for updates after that. I still have some shopping to do and I'll be making a crock pot cake for his birthday (recipe found @ cjane).

loves, ego

4 comments:

Nicole said...

hi EGO!
i love checking in on your blog every now and then. :) your kiddos are too cute and they look like they are always having so much fun. I'm sorry about layne's rash. we played a crazy eczema game when mikey was little. no fun. sorry.
on a lighter note...i'm tagging you... :)
hope you're well!
hugs,
nic

Pete and Shanna Nielsen said...

Hi I'm Shanna (Nielsen) now I was Best Friends with Shanna in middle school. I was friends with Beau as well. I hope it's ok but I wanted to get your permission to ad you to my blogging buddies. Oh yeah your kids are beautiful. And tell Beau hi.

shannon said...

OMGosh, i love tatum in the dress...and cleave to boot! you go girl!~

Mands Glenn said...

I'm totally going to try to make the zuchinni bread. I want it right now, actually. Yummy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin